Scandinavian Airports 2

kninerap

Hi, I have a small problem or two with the above product. Firstly the utility to remove the taxi bridge at ESSA, wont work, constantly keeps telling me that SCA2 cannot be found - no matter how many times I install/re install the product this util wont work. The second problem is in relation to the taxi bridge - well I cannot for the love of money get this bridge to become level - no matter how many times I try or RTM - so I have decided to use the scenery without the bridge - now as the utility wont work - I just renamed the bgl in relation to the bridge, but this leaves a big hole in the scenery. Is there a solution to filling the gap left by this taxi bridge and to reconnect the taxiway? like a patch or something.

Kind regards

Richard.

Shaun, this utility is called ESSA_taxibridge.exe - and from what I can make out is that it is a gui to allow one to either activate/de activate this bridge - as I cant get this thing to work (you execute it and it comes up saying sorry I did not find a copy of SCA2!!) - the file that puts this bridge in place is called ESSA_taxibridge and the associated "hole" is ESSA_taxibridge_DEM. My understanding is that this utility removes the bridge and replaces it with a "normal" taxiway. Without this utility working properly if i rename the file it will remove the bridge and fill in the hole - but the taxiways remain unjoined - I need to fill the gap in. No matter how many times I install /uninstall this piece of software I cannot get this utility to work. I dont recall this beena sim-wings piece of software.

Regards

Richard.

Hello Richard,

Yes your right its not Sim-Wings but FS Dreamfactory, I do believe Cornel works for both so thats where I made the error :oops:

They have a Support Forum here. Maybe Cornel could shed some light on this utility.

Shaun, no problems, not your fault - thanks for the info though - appreciated. I came here to this forum as I was partially directed in this direction by FSD - I think I will let this one rest.

Regards

Richard