AES Not Opening At All when pressing Ctrl+Shift+W

I just recently installed the basepack version of AES so I could try it before I thought about buying it, but it seems that when I load up FSX at Nurnberg airport at a gate and use Ctrl+shift+W to open up AES it does not do anything. I've already turned on the airport in the AEShelp and everything there, so any help would greatly be appreciated. thanks! :D

Hello;

Make sure that you have AES,set as the same privilage level as Fsx is,(administrator).And another way to see if AES is communicating with Fsx,go to the Airport you said,minimize the Fsx screen,and open AES Cong,see if the green tab is indicated,or it could be Yellow,or Red,you want green.Eclosed is an image.

Mark

post-26378-0-32904700-1343084441_thumb.j

Guest cptawsom

I just recently installed the basepack version of AES so I could try it before I thought about buying it, but it seems that when I load up FSX at Nurnberg airport at a gate and use Ctrl+shift+W to open up AES it does not do anything. I've already turned on the airport in the AEShelp and everything there, so any help would greatly be appreciated. thanks! :D

Make sure that you are not using Ctrl+Shift for something other in Windows (eg. keyboard language change).

At any rate, assign a simpler keystroke for AES (eg. Ctrl+~).