Where to download older versions of AES from?

Recently I wanted to update my AES but I read on the forum that there have been some problems with the newest release. In order to avoid the problems I wanted to download some previous version of the software but on the aerosoft website only v2.23 is available for download.

Does someone know where I can download e.g. v2.21 or v2.22?

I'll be grateful for help! :)

I have no problems with the new Version, but if you want something "old", here you have it:

AES 2.22

AES 2.21

The links are from the forum.

Great thank you very much, this is what I was looking for!

What for problems you mean?

For example some problem was described in the topic "AES 2.23 not configuring with older version". I think I found one other user that had some problem with this version but can't find at the moment.

• Developer

For example some problem was described in the topic "AES 2.23 not configuring with older version". I think I found one other user that had some problem with this version but can't find at the moment.

You will allways find poeple, who have problems with versions. Can you please post your support ID. (AEShelp -> Support -> Gernerate Support ID, then paste here).