My Traffic 2010 Help

eddymac

Just purchased and installed (downloadable version) My Traffic 2010. I assumed that when I started up fsx, I would see numerous planes on the ground at the airports, but they are deserted. It is like I never installed it. Is there some step I am missing somewhere? Is there something I must do to generate this traffic? All the screenshots I have seen of this product showed numerous aircraft at the terminalas and that is the reason I bought it. I went to numerous airports such as LAX, JFK, Miami, O'Hare, and I know they are busy airports.

The installation went fine, no issues. I am not that computer saavy, so take it easy on me LOL!

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

MIght sound stupid but I see no slider setting for ai traffic. I load up fsx, go into settings and the options I see are graphics, aircraft, scenery, weather, traffic. Which are all set to ultra high. Now if I click on free flight, then click fly now (which puts me at an airport) I can click on options, settings, display. On that page I have numerous options.. graphics, aircraft, scenery, weather, traffic. If I click on the traffic tab there are sliders there.. airline traffic density 20%, general aviation traffic density 20%, airport vehicle density (medium). Road Vehicles 20%, Ships and ferries 40%, Leisure Boats 40%.

I am trying to be as specific as possible to help you. I see nothing that mentions ai traffic.

MIght sound stupid but I see no slider setting for ai traffic. I load up fsx, go into settings and the options I see are graphics, aircraft, scenery, weather, traffic. Which are all set to ultra high. Now if I click on free flight, then click fly now (which puts me at an airport) I can click on options, settings, display. On that page I have numerous options.. graphics, aircraft, scenery, weather, traffic. If I click on the traffic tab there are sliders there.. airline traffic density 20%, general aviation traffic density 20%, airport vehicle density (medium). Road Vehicles 20%, Ships and ferries 40%, Leisure Boats 40%.

I am trying to be as specific as possible to help you. I see nothing that mentions ai traffic.

No help whatsoever for this? Its pretty bad when you spend $50 on a product and you receive no support whatsoever from an aerosoft representative. Looks like I will not be buying any other aerosoft products.

No help whatsoever for this? Its pretty bad when you spend $50 on a product and you receive no support whatsoever from an aerosoft representative. Looks like I will not be buying any other aerosoft products.

These issues have been discussed many times on this forum, maybe a search may help.