MCDU is blank

toohip2bhere

I have been using the Airbus X quite a bit since I purchased it a few months ago. All of a sudden last nite I went to make a flight and my MCDU was completely blank! I have never seen this before. I can't seem to turn it on. Can someone please help???

post-65723-0-63366300-1336791324_thumb.p

I have been using the Airbus X quite a bit since I purchased it a few months ago. All of a sudden last nite I went to make a flight and my MCDU was completely blank! I have never seen this before. I can't seem to turn it on. Can someone please help???

Maybe start FSX with the default aircraft and then change over to the Airbus, and then go through the checklist.

I tried that, it didn't work, still blank display. Could it be a font issue because my speed and heading indicators are also blank?

Could possibly be a font issue. Not sure which font it uses would have to find out.