Need Help with AES

liron

Hi,

I have generated a support ID and a 'SupportLogFile.AES' in case you need it

5FE3C747FB93CA075EE3C747FCFEC5475FE3C7475EE3C7475CE3B9C0939C

I purchased full credit for AES to work with my Mega Airport Zurich and iFly 737.

AES does not work well and crashes FSX.

This started to happen very often now. In addition, part of the vehicles freeze out of a sudden.

Features do not work correctly, such as the Follow Me car (Never managed to get one upon landing).

I tried to uninstall AES using Aerosoft Launcher, but the 'Uninstall' button seems disabled.

Thank you for your help!

L.

• Developer

Forget the Launcher, not relevant for AES.

Please try to uncheck the AES Basepack entry in the Scenery Library and try again if the FSX still crash.

Thank you Oliver.

Unchecking the AES Basepack did stop fsx crashes.

To reproduce the issue, I started FSX with Cessna @Zurich gate. Then Changed the aircraft to iFly 737-800.

What would you suggest as the next steps?

Reinstate the Basepack? Why do you recon vehicles freeze?

AES is adding nicely to the fs experience. if you can help, i'd really appreicate it!

To rule out environmental factors, machine specs are i7 2600,16GB RAM, ATI 2GB, win7 64 on SSD 80GB, 1TB Seagate.

Hi Oliver,

Acceleration Pack is installed.

Should I have installed SP2? I hardly ever used anything from the Acc.stuff..don't know why I even bought that :-)

Thanks,

Liron

• Developer

No, but ACC is more tending to crash then the SP2. I have no info's about crashed directly gernerated by AES yet, but I know about crashes generated by "out of memory" issues, when highres textures are used at sceneries or aircraft, then maybe AES is to much for the installation and so it "looks like" that AES will generate the crash.

What you can try is, to test it first at the default Airport EDDN with a default 737, if this will work and other airports and airplanes not, then you have an issue around the memory.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have Bacelona X and Faro X, in those airports I put the requesting credits and set to full, but the follow me car dont apear, stil have the arrows, the bus when i arrive dont apear, the truck fuel dont apear... I only have the marshaller the stairs and the elevator for the cargo. when I go to taxi for take of this dont disapear. What am doing wrong?! I have the FSX and Airbus X.