ProFlight Emulator Delux aircraft selection

I have a problem which I find perplexing. When setting up a flight with PFE I go through all the motions to make a succesful connection and plan using FSX but I strike a problem when it comes to selecting the aircraft in the PFE/Proflight 2000 interface. I can choose say 'Beechcraft' but that doesn't give me the type, such as Bonanza, or other type under this brand name. So when I go to fly my Beechcraft Duchchess, for instance, it may show that I am flying a Bonanza which I had flown before at some other time. At times the Bonanza, say, may stay there as the aircraft being flown when in fact it might be a Boeing Stearman or something else. I guess this means that speed directions etc given to me by ATC then may be for the wrong aircraft.

As I go through the planning stages within the interface I notice I am being told 'No aircraft selected'. How do I get the correct aircraft to show in the PFE interface?

If anyone can give me some direction on this I would be grateful.

Regards,

John G :confused_s: