AES NG Query

Hi there,

I recently purchased AES after many weeks of debating. However, after I purchased I came to these Forums and found there's a new over hauled version coming (AES NG?). That put me off slightly as I was not aware of this ongoing development (which by the way looks just plain beautiful).

So I'd like to know if I'll have to pay $16 once more for the new AES NG version or since I purchased v2.14 am I entitled to free updates? Also, this new AES NG will it be compatible with FS9 or will it be an FSX exclusive? I fly FS9 exclusively so I'd really like to know.

Thanks for the hard work on this product though, if only my pocket could afford to add all the supported airports!

With regards.

You paid for a credit pack, Not AES. So future versions are free updates. To keep using it with newly released sceneries you will have to buy more credit packs though.

You can already update to v2.20d from your existing 2.14. http://www.aerosoft2.de/downloads/aes/AS_Airport-Enhancement-Services_V220d.zip

Ah I see! Is this a final release version? I tend to avoid software that's in its beta stages. Also, will all my current airports be active with the new version or I'll have to reactivate them? Thanks for your quick reply!

They will remain active. and AES is an ever updating application. Nothing is really Beta withing it. new features are added or updated.

From v2.14 to v2.20 perhaps new airports were added, new features were definatley added. and you can expect a new version in the coming months as well.