ntdll.dll Crash

Sound Tech

I have been playing around with the Airbus X for a few months now in regards to the annoying crash which we sometimes get with in FSX. In general it all boils down to this little blitter. "ntdll.dll"

I'm currently running some test as we speak and i do believe i have solved it but i need to approach Shaun at Aerosoft first for them guys to test it and see if im correct.

Keep you posted guys Steve

• 5 weeks later...

Hello Steve,

What is it you have found out.

Well i have the latest verion of FSUIPC 4.753 or something.. I cannot get it to crash now in the menu or after exiting the sim. i do also have the option in general ticked "exit flight sim"

This works for me if someone would like to try it out..

Regards Steve.

Shaun when is the new airbus version coming as download as im certainly going to get that love the airbus m8

Hello Steve,

Not exactly sure of the date but Mathijs mentioned very early next year I believe.

As for FSUIPC I believe that Peter added some sort of crash protection in it for certain things.

Yeah i now everyone has different hardware etc but i do really get a very enjoyable flight with the baby now..

Works for me kiddo ... Loving London VFR