Airbus x updates

ljusmc

Sorry if this is answered somewhere else. This is my first post.

I have had airbus x for awhile and recently had to reinstall. I have v1.00. I also have updates 1.21 & 1.22. The problem is cannot find the updates between 1.0 and 1.21. Any ideas where I can get them. I have been to the update page but did not see them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Larry

Thanks for the response Shaun.

I went to the page showing my purchases and then to airbus x, then to v1.22 full version and get this

Download links (Fullversion): pixel_trans.gif Airbus X (1.22) link2.gifDownload (Mirror 1 - Germany) (AS_AIRBUS-X.zip)

When I click on the download it goes to a white page and nothing happens. I suspect my link is out dated. How do I reactivate it if that is the problem? If that is not the problem, do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks

Larry

• 1 month later...

I just installed the box version of airbus X. What version is it? Where can I find any updates to bring it to the latest version.

thanks

Edward Louie

Should tell you the version when installing and also on the product.cfg

Please see the forum FAQs on how to get updates, boxed version should only need V1.22 update.