AES

JERRYMC3

I purchased 2 AES Credit Packs a couple of days ago and I assumed I would receive my serial numbers instantly in an email. I got 2 confirmation emails about the purchases but I still haven't received the serial numbers. How do I get them? Also, it would only let me order 1 Credit Pack at a time. Can't I order multiple packs through one purchase. I sent an email to support@aerosoft.com but they never answered me.

Also, it would only let me order 1 Credit Pack at a time. Can't I order multiple packs through one purchase.

Because AES is the only product in the shop for which it would make sense to purchase it more than once. It's some kind of safety feature of the shop system to make sure a customer doesn't purchase a product twice, or would you like to pay for two licenses of Mega Airport Munich even though you only need one?

I think they once wanted to change the shop system, but I don't know why they didn't.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I purchased 2 AES Credit Packs a couple of days ago and I assumed I would receive my serial numbers instantly in an email. I got 2 confirmation emails about the purchases but I still haven't received the serial numbers. How do I get them? Also, it would only let me order 1 Credit Pack at a time. Can't I order multiple packs through one purchase. I sent an email to support@aerosoft.com but they never answered me.

You can find your serials in your shop account.