AIRBUS X aircraft appear as "charred frame" distortion

jonxps

I opened AIRBUS X for the first time and discovered that the aircraft appears as an aircraft with a partial black frame. Each of the livery options do the same. I am an experienced FSX user. I run FSX SP2 on a new Dell Studio XPS 8100 Win 7. I have several other after market sims installed on my computer and each one runs normally. Are there any service packs or fixes available for this problem. I purchased the CD version from The Pilot Shop. I cannot use AIRBUS X at this time because the aircraft cannot be seen properly because of severe distortion. Please help with any suggestions. Thanks.

I opened AIRBUS X for the first time and discovered that the aircraft appears as an aircraft with a partial black frame. Each of the livery options do the same. I am an experienced FSX user. I run FSX SP2 on a new Dell Studio XPS 8100 Win 7. I have several other after market sims installed on my computer and each one runs normally. Are there any service packs or fixes available for this problem. I purchased the CD version from The Pilot Shop. I cannot use AIRBUS X at this time because the aircraft cannot be seen properly because of severe distortion. Please help with any suggestions. Thanks.

Answered your e-mail regarding this.

• 4 months later...