LFMN not in FSCommander 8.6!

Hello folks,

Just purchased NICE Cte d'Azur X and updated my FSC database, but thie airport is not showing up either in FSX or FS9. Why??

EDIT!! LFMN (Nice Core'd'Azurre X)and LOWI (approaching Innsbruck) is installed in FSX and shows up in FSX AES help (it is activated) and also is showing in FSCommander, but FS9's AES help does NOT show LFMN, nor does FSCommander. I bought 4 different sceneries today : Approcahing InnsbruckX; StuutgartX; Mega Airport BarcelonaX: and Nice Cote d'AzureX. Now, I had installed a long time ago GA1 and France 1 (along with almost everything aerosoft has to offer - Shaun, check out my purchase history and see how much I spend here)!. I posted elswhwere in these forums last night BEFORE I bought these today to find out if I need to uninstall anything before I put these new sceneries in today and a tech from Aerosoft said the installer will do it all for me. Well, I am now gettinmg a "registry key missing" in the "Aerosoft Launcher" that was installed today for the first time ever. What is this "Aerosoft Launcher" ?? It seems to be causing me a lot of problems! What am I supposed to do to get FS9's LFMN and LOWI to be activated ?? Aside from all this trouble, I don't know for sure that LOWI is the new one I bought today or is the one that came with GA1 Bundle! I'm only talking about fs9 here (the FSX installs went fine). What is this error I get with this "Aerosoft Launcher"??? I think it has alot to do with the problems I'm encountering. I NEVER had trouble with Aerosoft sceneries in the past until today! It is the main reason I spend so much money here - it all works fine, until this "Aerosoft Launcher" got put on my machine wihout my perrmission. Why do I need to have it if my registry key and email address match?

Can anyone help me here please?

Regards,

Bill Alexander

Hello Bill,

Nice for FS9 is not yet compatible with AES so therefore wont show till the next version of AES.

As for any Launcher issues you need to write to support@aerosoft.com

Sorry about that Shaun,

I re-installed the Launcher (it wasn't completed installing during another aerosoft scenery install - I was a bit impatient! :blush: ). After that was fixed, I had no activation problems at all and just had a very enjoyable flight into Barcelona. I have to say your sceneries are getting better and better as time goes by! As for AES and Nice, I can wait... FSX version is absolutely stunning!

Best regards,

Bill