Fly the tiger x

Waleed

I just stumbled upon repaints for fly the tiger x for the rjaf over at flightsim.com:

flylogicf5e_rjaf.zip

flylogicf5e_rjafalu.zip

They are for fs 2004, and I was wondering if they would work with fsx?

I want to purchase the tiger, but it would be useless to me if the repaints do not work in fsx.

Thanks for any insight.

Your best bet is to ask the person who created the repaint. Their email address will be in some readme file in the download

Matt, sadly it is not.

He just included the textures.

You have nothing to loose really, other than maybe a little sanity :lol:

Matt, that went out the window two days ago when I decided to finally build a new system.

Along with a new monitor, gaming mouse and keyboard, headphones, printer, iphone, ipad ..... :wacko::blink:

Do you know of any believable excuses for the wife ?????

P.S. Any spare space on your couch for the next decade? :lol:

Matt, that went out the window two days ago when I decided to finally build a new system.

Along with a new monitor, gaming mouse and keyboard, headphones, printer, iphone, ipad ..... :wacko::blink:

Do you know of any believable excuses for the wife ?????

P.S. Any spare space on your couch for the next decade? :lol:

My hair, sanity, slender figure went long ago. Party due to FSX. But I dont know who I should thank, the ex, or Mircosoft for driving me to drink :lol:

Couch smouch, have the spare room!

Well, you have to edit the config files and it works just fine.

Can't fly yet as I am still installing everything (slowly with restarts in between this time).