Can't log into the Aerosoft online store

Chock

Hi. I've tried to log into the Aerosoft online store, but it says my email address is not registered. I know this can't be right because I've not only bought lots of things from there, but I've also reviewed several Aerosoft products for Avsim - in fact my Avsim review of the Simcheck Airbus A300 is even mentioned on the Aerosoft product page, as is my review of African Airstrip Adventures, and since that and other stuff was provided to me via the same Aerosoft account which I buy stuff on, it follows that my email address must be registered.

Since product support is via that account, this means I can get no support for all the things I have bought from Aerosoft. In fact was going to buy the Katana, but I'm not going to do so if all my other purchases are not going to get any kind of support because my account its lost. I emailed the contact address from the main site but have not had a reply. Any suggestions?

Al

Hello Alan,

Your mail was answered on Thu, April 28, 2011 13:06 as it was me that answered your mail.

If your still having issues please write to me again at support@aerosoft.com with your logging in e-mail address and password and I can check it for you.

Hmm, not had that email, which is puzzling. Oh well, I'll try firing another email in to you. I appreciate your help.

Al