airbus x add default gps and winglights and cocpit extra light

caseystef

for people that want winglights and if they want to search a pen in the cocpit at night.. heres the solution.

well wing lights , the outer side of the wings on the upper side are lit , you can see the alerions and slats moving at night , i did not checkt it yet inflight , maybe wingflex will change the effect becos the light is not connencted to the wingfllex.

--------------------------------------------------------

step one

go to the effects folder and open fx_vclighth (wel if you are unsure just make a copy of that file and put it in a folder on your desktop.)

with note pad. scroll down , under ParticleAttributes

and look wat i changed, do the same and save the file.

Bounce=1.00 //0.0

Color Start=40, 40, 41, 1 //100, 100, 100, 1

Color End=130, 130, 131, 0 //200, 150, 100, 0

when done save the file

step one is foor nice realistic light reflection. like a TL light and not a glow light , lol

-----------------------

step 2

go to simobjects , airplanes , and choose your airbus x where you want the winglights and special bright light in the cocpit. euh a A321 please lol

copy the aircraft cfg file and put it in a folder named originalairbusx. becose maybe you wil be soo stupid to change things without notice it, example opening a site or email and typing accidently or removing accidently things in the aircraft config and then you save it , then you can reistall the hole thing just for the aircraft cfg lol , so just make a copy of it and place it in a other folder on your desktop , lol,

in the aircraft config , scroll down until you see , LIGHTS well if you opened a a320 its under the 320 lights , but im not shure they are on the right place for the 320 its for the a321

then add these lines

light.8 = 8, 58.41, 0.00, 0.00, fx_vclighth ,

light.9 = 8, -14.0, 49.8, 1.5, fx_vclighth ,

light.10 = 8, -14.0, -49.8, 1.5, fx_vclighth ,

if you dont want a special light in the cocpit , add these lines

light.8 = 8, -14.0, 49.8, 1.5, fx_vclighth ,

light.9 = 8, -14.0, -49.8, 1.5, fx_vclighth ,

when done save the file.

for those of you that try it with the a320 i am not shure the lights will be a the right place , but for mé the a321 has winglights, and a nice light in the cocpit for if you are searching your pen at night,lol

--------------------------------

step 3 start fsx at night, lol and check those winglights , lol

lol , install the default gps in your arbus x,

go to simobject , airplanes then for me i putted the gps in the a321 then go to the panel folder and make a copy of the panel cfg and put it in a folder named originalairbusx321iae on your desktop , becose you never now wat your fingers will change in that file so its save to have a original copy.

open the panel cfg with note pad then add this

Window04=GPS Panel

it should look like this.

[Window Titles]

Window00=Main Panel

Window01=AS_Test1

Window02=Flight Data

Window03=Engine Data

Window04=GPS Panel

then if you sroll down you wil see the end of the input lines of window03 engine data and the begin of the vccocpit entrys. between those 2 paste this.

[Window04]

size_mm=420,362

position=8

window_size_ratio=1.00

background_color=16,16,16

visible=0

ident=GPS_PANEL

gauge00=fs9gps!gps_500, 0, 0, 420, 362

:::here to see its at the right place::

gauge00=FData!Engine_Vars, 0,0,175,600

[Window04]

size_mm=420,362

position=8

window_size_ratio=1.00

background_color=16,16,16

visible=0

ident=GPS_PANEL

gauge00=fs9gps!gps_500, 0, 0, 420, 362

[Vcockpit01]

-------------------------------------

when its filled in correct like i explained then save the file ,

start your fsx and your plane , i choose the a321 lufthansa IAE plane for my gps. when the cocpit is loaded and stable , press shft 5 or go to views instruments and choose gps , the gps need olso electric from the avionics bus , but if your plane is powerd on it will work, lol

happy landings. the default gps , click on NRST then crsr then ENT then CRSR then type in your dest airport , then ENT or again ENT intil th green unlit on the id name and then click on the small arrows on the gps to the right untill you see the freq of com towwer approach , then click CRSR and click on the big arrows to scroll down and there are your runways frequencies.

lol

• Upvote 1

Whats about the Wingflex you ahve been talking about?

thats the wing they move up and down but i have seen today that they dont move up and down on the lufthansa a321 , here a 2 pics 1 in the cocpit when winglights on. en 1 with the wing lights , pictures are token just before it whent dark , im stupid lol. but when total dark you will enjoy them a lott those winglightsatnightwinglightsthumb.jpgintheeveningthumb.jpg

the left wing you see its lit up not that much , as soon i look at a other angle it lit up like the right wing , i have a 512mb graphics card thats why , maybe. if you expected that the hole four wings are lit up , on bottom and upperside then i need to read and learn for the next month, lol

So that means no Wingflex?

i belief so , when the wings move from turbelnce or on take of or landing , the wing move on some addons , then the lights , strobe nav lights are in the model or airfile or in the texture file , if the are in the aircraft cfg the are fixed.

but at landings or takoff i dont watch the wings , then i have other things to watch at , lol