Request and question about AES

Hi i have a question about the Air bridges on AES you probably notice some airlines park at a stand with a air bridge and dont use the bridge and they use airstairs in stead. Well i can tell you EZY BMI at Manchester do this would it be possible have a option to not use the air bridges please and use air stairs in stead at a stand with a air bridge

Hi i have a question about the Air bridges on AES you probably notice some airlines park at a stand with a air bridge and dont use the bridge and they use airstairs in stead. Well i can tell you EZY BMI at Manchester do this would it be possible have a option to not use the air bridges please and use air stairs in stead at a stand with a air bridge

Well the work around for the moment would be to edit out the forward cabin door from your intelliscene cfg and the airbridge will not come to your aircraft and you can use your airstair.

However this does also mean you only get catering to the rear of your aircraft.