Close Call

Chris_327

I am sorely tempted I must say, however as I mainly fly airliners in my sim, I would also want to add a couple of their large airports. This added to an extensive wishlist of aerosoft products, not to mention the stuff from earthsimulations: I just can't justify it at the moment angry.gif .

Maybe next month when the man from premium bonds decides to come to and give me a million poundsdry.gif

I've been waiting for the premium bonds dude for the last 20 years to come knocking with my million pounds. I can only surmise that the premium bonds dude is actually a lady who couldnt read the map and got lost on the way :lol:

But in all seriousness, Aerosofts nearly 50% off SP3 DVD it only cost me £48 delivered and took 3 days to get to me. I have bought software from some online retaler in the UK, who claimed ot have the title in stock, yet took 3 weeks to get to me. Only after threatening to go to trading standards did they admit they didnt have it in stock and they were struggling to get it in stock. Suffice to say I wont be shopping with those loosers again. Ordered last friday evening 10pm was with me by lunchtime wednesday. No moaning there, you can tell it did get touched by Royal Mail :lol: