AES and WINDOWS7?

c172pic

As a huge fan of Aerosoft products. I want to use the AES software I've read great reviews on, but, before making the non-refundable purchase I want to know a few things.

1) Does it work for users who your WINDOWS 7

2) If it does, are there any errors or issues that are exclusive to win7 compared to XP,Vista etc...

3) As more sceneries are published this year, will we need to continue to re-download updated versions of AES

Thank you for your help! I look forward to another purchase.

• Developer

Sir,

when you take the time to read the productpage you will see, that you can "try the product before buy it".

So you can answer question 1+2 yourself.

You are also able to check each airport in DEMO Mode first, before you buy and assign the credits. (see the manual)

to 3.) How should new not yet existing airports come into the product, when not with a new update version? Yes, from time to time you need to redownload the new installer (is free als always) and just run it to bring your installation to the newest state.