Unable to locate intelliscene file

Kevin_FS

Hi

I checked the forum for this but I haven't found anything similar to this.

I have AES 2.08 installed, when I set the aircraft parameters for the Level-D 767 and press save aircraft, it says that the save was succesful.

However, when I start FSX the next time, I get a yellow window with the message that the aircraft is not correct configured and that I have to to start AES Help to set the parameters.

I tried this several times but each time the same message appears. I also couldn't find the intelliscene file for the Level-D 767.

All the airports are also FSX active.

This file is normally placed in Simobjects/Airplanes/LVLD_B763 but it's not.

Regards

I tried to do a reinstall with the latest version of AES but nothing changed so I downloaded an intelliscene file for the Level-D 767 and placed this in Simobjects/Airplanes/LVLD_B763. I start up FSX and shut down the engines but nothing happens.

Has the problem something to do with folder permissions maybe?

Regards

You mean like any updates or something, I made a clean install of the Level-D with the latest AIRAC's, added some repaints but that's all.

I see nothing special in the folder of the Level-D.

Hi again,

the problem has been fixed, don't ask me what it was but it's fixed.

I placed an intelliscene file that I found on internet in the correct folder but it didn't work, now a day later I set up a flight, give it a try and there is the marshaller :D

Just two quick questions for the update of AES 2.08 with UK2000 V2 (FSX).

I placed the update file to the ..\AEROSOFT\AES\DATA folder and started AESHelp. The file is an FSX file but in my AES\DATA folder it has an FS9 indication. I assume this is correct cause all the rest are DAT-files.

For the update of Imagine Sim (WSSS), do I have to select all three folders and overwrite them in the AES folder? Just don't want to mess anything up.

Thanks for all the help Oliver, really appreciate this.

Regards

• Verified Developer

Unzip all files as recommanded, then nothing went wrong. The FS9 in the DATA folder is ok, is only the backup, the DAT file is the renamed *.FSX file you unzipped, will be rename in FSX Version.