Just Flight Constellation

CaptainMike707

Is it okay if I post this here?

I'm curious, does anyone have experience with the Constellation Professional from Just Flight? I'm having some interesting problems with it. I know it's generally regarded as a steaming pile of cow dung, but it's (visually) better than pretty much all of the other Constellations out there. So, it might be a steaming pile of cow dung, but as far as FSX goes, then it's a fairly acceptable pile of dung. Except for this problem.

I'll take off in an L049 and climb to 22,000 feet. This is, as far as I know, a fairly reasonable cruising altitude for the Constellation. Usually, it'll get to FL220 fairly easily. As it goes along, however, it starts to wobble from side to side. Now, the load and balance stuff is all evened out, so that's not causing it. If I turn the autopilot off, it'll typically just fall off to one wing. If I level off, it'll just go back through it, maybe to the other side, maybe to the same side. Even if I descend way on down, it gradually loses the ability to fly.

The model is supposed to have de-icers. This occurs with de-icers on and with them off. It reminds me of ice, but I don't know if that's what it is. Does anyone else know what might be causing this?