No engine power after take off

tk767

Hi,

I have two problems (v1.21):

1. After complete cockpit preparation from cold&dark (according to tutorial) I have a problem with engines -they seems to running normal but needles on N1 are blinking (and I think oil qnty is 0). Then after no problem take off (TO/GA mode) engines power rapidly falling down, stall & crash. When I have normal taxi state (after plane load in the FSX, without touching aircraft state) everything is going without a problem, but afer C&D preapration not. Very frustrating. I don't know where is my mistake.

2. Sometimes I cannot change aircraft state from the MCDU - after some time aircraft state switches are not responding.

Regards,

Tom

Tom,

issue 1 are you entering a FLEX temp? if so leave it blank and do the following once you line up on the runway before moving the throttle levers to the TOGA setting - right click and then left click the SPD knob. There is an issue with FLEX temp that needs to be looked at.

issue 2 - Can you be a bit more specific? Are you clicking between all of the aircraft states; selecting a specific one, then trying to click buttons, etc...?

Bob

Issue 1. I will check flex temp issue, but I noticed that if I use f.ex. taxi state from MCDU (engines runing) flex temp start goes OK not depending on click MCDU moment.

Problem is blinking N1 needle and oil quantity = 0 -  something wrong with systems.

Issue 2. I noticed it when I performed all systems preparation from  C&D state, then noticed blinking needel N1, and tried to do everything from the begining - MCDU states were unable to click (or even external power, doors etc.)

Anytime before takeoff, you need to dial in a speed, like 250, and push the speed-button so that the dot appears again! That way the climbout will work flawlessly!

Greets,

Michael

Anytime before takeoff, you need to dial in a speed, like 250, and push the speed-button so that the dot appears again! That way the climbout will work flawlessly!

Greets,

Michael

That's the solution - thanks a lot!!

Could anybody explain why in described situation the plane didn't respond TO/GA command set by moving lever from FLEX or CL position and crashed? It should be some like override and full power in the emergency situation I think - I didn't have time to try turning off autothrust (crash). Could that help? Why fly by wire system didn't go into action and let the plane fall down?

Hi Shaun,

fully agree with you and dialling in the 250 kts is also a good idea, but what about the zero oil quantity issue? Is this also only down to following the checklists step by step or is there maybe more behind?

Thanks and regards,

Sascha

Hello FOlks,

If you having an issue like this then its best to follow the tutorial again step by step till you find out what may be going wrong.

• Upvote 1