AES Problem

Hello Oliver,

AES 2.07 or 2.08 CTRL+ SHIFT+ W doesn't work for me when I try to open the services menu. I just get this message: AES - 2.08 - LPFR - Full - <close window with F10>.

No problems with "Activation of Airports" and "Set Aircraft Parameters" program selection.

CTRL+SHIFT+W only works for "Follow Me" service.

I would appreciate your wise opinion.

Best regards

Carlos

• Developer

You use FSX with ACC Pack and you whould get a note by AESHelp, that you only need to enlarge the Window (Where you only see the headline) with the mouse and pull it done to see all. It's a problem in ACC.

I have the similar problem - "Ctrl+Shift+W" combination doesn't activate the AES menu. Everything works - when I load FS in, for example, UNNT, and push parking brakes, the man appears and speaking, and stairs are moving. But I cannot call the menu. I checked the combination in Vimacore - it is correct. Before I installed AES 2.08, I had 2.03 version and didn't delete it before installation 2.08.

P.S. I'm using FS9.1, Windows XP sp2