issues after v.1.11

Aprilia 4 Ever

first of all thank you aerosoft for your fast support!! that's great!!!

my problems are: the wingview issue was fixed if I had v.1.10a installed but now with v.1.11 it has appeared again, why??

second problem, the air cond knobs are not rotating, I can't use them so it is always about 5 to 6°C in the Cabin and cockpit, the pack flow and X-bleed switch are moving and working but I can click with the left or right mouse button as well as I can scroll the mousewheel and nothing happens with the air cond knobs, why??

third problem: battery discharge, it doesn't work for me. even with 1.10a the battery was discharging very fast even with external power. the only thing is, where the battery voltage is increasing, I switch on the apu but not the apu generator, then everything is fine but if I turn on the apu gen, voltage is decreasing and after 15mins I got nothing electrical anymore in my bus, so flight prep is over :(

the air cond and the battery problem are existing since release of your airbus.

any help???

best regards

marc

post-14679-026725500 1284202087_thumb.jp