My Traffic 2010

Hectort

Hello Everybody !

I'm new to this forum and I have a little problem with my recently installed add-0n My Traffic 2010

Since this is my first time with My Traffic 2010 it's really surprising to me that I can only see Ai Traffic flying but only ONE aircraft in the ground even when I set the traffic sliders to 90% !

The scenery that I choose for this first time was MMMX ( Mexico City Intl Airport ) from Flymex ( Mexico Central Edition ).

Would you be so kind to point me into the right direction to fix this annoying situation ?

I would really apprecciate any help,

Thanks in advance,

Hector

PS.- Currently I'm using a fresh install of FSX+Acceleration, Flymex add-ons, North Mex, Central Mex and South Mex, and Wilco Airbus vol 2.

Intel Core2Duo@2.8 Ghz, Win7 64 Bits fully updated, 4 Gb Ram, Nvidia GForce 8400 GS 512MB , 500 Gb HD

Hello Hectort,

Sorry for the late reply, do you have traffic at other major airports like EGLL or EDDF if so then it may be that there are not amny flights assigned to that airport in the traffic program, but you may also try this suggestion to turn "Aircraft casts shadows on the ground" off in the Display Aircraft tab. At some airports the planes dont show up on the ground if this is enabled.