Radio question

tup61

I know the radio is simplified, but the manual explains various things that don't work, like the NAV key and all STB NAV keys. Because afaik the manual only explains things that DO operate (it does NOT talk about for instance CABIN PRESS, OXYGEN, etc. etc. because those don't work) I wondered if these buttons should do something or not. On my computer only the rotating knob and transfer key work.

I know the radio is simplified, but the manual explains various things that don't work, like the NAV key and all STB NAV keys. Because afaik the manual only explains things that DO operate (it does NOT talk about for instance CABIN PRESS, OXYGEN, etc. etc. because those don't work) I wondered if these buttons should do something or not. On my computer only the rotating knob and transfer key work.

The rotating knob in VHF in my computer does not work.

The rotating knob in VHF in my computer does not work.

So you can not change any frequencies? Not at all?

EDIT

I replied in your other topic so we won't be posting the same stuff in two topics... ;)

Hmm. This sounds like a problem for the Vatsim guys.

Why...? The knob does work on everyone else's computer afaik. This is one guy having a problem. ^_^ Afaik it's not a known bug.

I have been struggeling with the radio/NAV freq. myself. Just wondering about it. No biggie.

So to confirm: The radio works, bit no the NAV-bit?

Afaik only the COM part of the radio works. The NAV buttons and STBY buttons don't work. NAV freqs can be entered into the MCDU though!