Throttle Step

Gabriele Monetti

Good morning

I have a problem with a throttle; the speed increases and decreases but the step (CLIMB, MCT, TOGA) not work and the throttle in the virtual cockpit not moving, Why???

Set the control in FSUIPC following the manual and i tried to reinstallthe Aibus X but nothing has changed...

You need to reboot the PC after setting up the throttle in FSX and FSUIPC before the throttles will start to respond, it's like this because Aerosoft use a special dll that captures the throttle inputs directly through DirectX.

You need to reboot the PC after setting up the throttle in FSX and FSUIPC before the throttles will start to respond, it's like this because Aerosoft use a special dll that captures the throttle inputs directly through DirectX.

I set the throttle in fsx and fsuipc, reinstall Visual C++ 2008, restart Fsx now run.. Thanks!!

• Upvote 1