Reverse thrust

florida

Hello,

I just make my first flight with the Airbus X after I only use default FSX planes. My first was not completely succesfull because I run off the runway because my speed remains too high. I have a short question how can I activate the reverse thrust? I can't find it in the manual.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Peter

After landing you just have to press F1 for idle and thereafter hold F2 for a short moment to be in reverse. To deactivate reverse just hit F1 again.

Er... I think you have to go to idle during the flare, so before the actual landing. When landed press F2 for reverse and later F1 to deactivate it again.

Sure thing - you have to be idle before the actual landing. But I want to make sure that he is on idle in the moment he engages the reverser as well. Cause it sounds to me that he left autothrust on / or hasn't set the levers to idle --> "[...] because my speed remains too high [...]" --> remains...

• 5 months later...

You activate Reverse (when in IDLE) with F1 and deactivate it with F2 or when you give thrust, it deactivates, too.

Cheers,

Adrian

E.G. You should deactivate Reverser when you reach 70 mph ground speed