Aes Creditpack?

JLynch

Hi there ive recently dowloaded the AES Demo and already have airports that can be used with AES, i want to download a creditpack to unlock these airports but when i went on the website it was 15.97 dollars and then i pressed the checkout button and try to buy them and it suddenly changed from US Dollars To Euro's, Im In England and have the right amount in the bank if its in US Dollars But Not Enough If its in Euros :s Whats Happening?

Thanks James

Hello James,

If your in England you would still pay in Euro's and your bank would take the equivalent out at the going exchange rate.

As your also in England then you will pay VAT as well.

All purchases are actually made in Euro's and your bank pays as I say the going exchange rate for that price.

I also have a noobie question:

I installed the demo version and I cannot get any of the airports to work. Do I have to purchase credits to get it to work? If so, is there anything else I need to purchase to use the selected airports permanently?

I guess I just don't understand how this all works. I have FS9 and windows XP in a 7 year old computer. I'm 12 years old.

Thanks

Hello James,

If your in England you would still pay in Euro's and your bank would take the equivalent out at the going exchange rate.

As your also in England then you will pay VAT as well.

All purchases are actually made in Euro's and your bank pays as I say the going exchange rate for that price.

Thanks For the Reply, Aint Got Enough With The Vat Included Now :(

Oh well will have to put some birthday money in bank

thanks if i put aes on an airport that came with fs2004 will it work, or do you need a payware scenery. i also have flytampa Boston that was free will it work on that.

If you click the airport activation button, you should see two airports available. One is the default Neuremburg and the other is Fly Tampa Boston, which is third party. All other AES supported airports are third party, most of them are payware.

i download the credits. I also activated one of my airports. When i went to fly a pop-up came and said you need to set the aircraft perimeter at the aes help icon . I did that and it said disconnected and said start fs and said place aircraft on active airport . I dont understand all of this.

thanks