Fs Flight Keeper 3.01 Purchased License Key Help

Selcuk Zeren

Hi.....

Order number FS Flight Keeper by 3:01, I just bought 215244. But still I did not program the activation code. Since yesterday I have given all the email addresses that send mail but no reply.

Who will help me now on this issue. I've bought I can not use the program. Please get help authorities.

Selcuk Zeren

E-Mail: selcukzeren@gmail.com

Order Number: 215244

License Key: ?

Paypal Transaction Id: 22M49839UH333233A

Aerosoft Download Shop (F-215 244-TOUR) € 29.37

post-32701-128204700202_thumb.jpg

Hello Sulcek,

Your order has been dealt with a little while back, its just that you ordered when most of the Aerosoft Staff were probably still asleep :)

Thanks Thanks Thanks..... Sir

Do you have a link about the program, I get support form if requested

Hi Shaun

I want to help you. FS to my own web page link where Keeper for integrating PHP software, you give Link. If you help me I would be glad about it.

In the meantime, thank you for all the help again.

Respects

Hello again

Let me put it like this;

Of my own I've got a virtual airline and want to integrate with my FSKeeper program. That the pilot flying, pilot membership, such as pilot flight log.

PHP files so I can make them FsKeeper program should be introduced so that I'll throw them to an FTP site with compatibility and get within.

PHP files are where I will find it on your site, I FSKeeper. VA software, that site?