Air France A380

KL9325

:):):):) Hi guy's well i flew on the A380 with Air France at the weekend and it was amazing it's so quiet and comfortable you even have more leg room. Also more space on the side of you if your sat at the window. I even got the honor to go into the Flight Deck and take a few pictures.

:) :) :) :) Hi guy's well i flew on the A380 with Air France at the weekend and it was amazing it's so quiet and comfortable you even have more leg room. Also more space on the side of you if your sat at the window. I even got the honor to go into the Flight Deck and take a few pictures.

good nice so any image you wanna show ? :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

I even got the honor to go into the Flight Deck and take a few pictures.

Lucky stiff, how did you pull that off? I'm jealous, security in the US is tighter than a duck's south end. Just going near the cockpit door is likely to get you shot by an air marshall.

It depends I guess on the crew too. Flying to Florida two weeks on both flights the crew were skeptical. flying back both flights got flight plans and chit chatted open door.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I did'nt fly in or out of the US i was flying from Paris-CDG to London Heathrow. Air France are running training flight's for about three month's on that route every weekend and it was'nt too full so i asked the chief flight attendant is there any possibility of me going into the Cockpit. So he said no problem so i followed him to the Flight deck climbed some stairs into the flight deck and met the pilots took a few pictures and then went on my way. It was definitely a day to remember. B)B)