Credit Expiration

Good "morning",

I was experiencing some trouble with my computer ( though about a F*****cking virus ), then after a complete reinstall of it i've set my two serials on AesHelp, I've activated my usual scenery and all, about two weeks ago. Few days later, and after some flights, i was stunned discovering it was my graphic card that was the problem there, she was "dead". Now having a new Graph. card I'm hesitating putting my serials into AES because I'm affraid to see them blacklisted for too frequent use. Are there any risks if I enter my Codes again now ?

Cheers,

ALDEGUER Théo.

Good day,

Unless you did a reformat of your hard drive, the serials are already there.

That's what I did when i got my new card, in the same time a Changed vista for 7 and baught a new faster hard drive. At the moment i've installed again all my stuff ( very boring ), So I'am ready to flight and before that I just want to know if by putting my two credits in again, there are no risks of blacklisting.

Here are my proof of purchase.

1#Order Number: 134286

2#Order Number: 138667

Cheers,

ALDEGUER Théo

• Verified Developer

Good day,

That's what I did when i got my new card, in the same time a Changed vista for 7 and baught a new faster hard drive. At the moment i've installed again all my stuff ( very boring ), So I'am ready to flight and before that I just want to know if by putting my two credits in again, there are no risks of blacklisting.

Here are my proof of purchase.

1#Order Number: 134286

2#Order Number: 138667

Cheers,

ALDEGUER Théo

You can reenter your 2 SN's and assign them to the airport you want to use. When you know the order ID you should know the SN too, if not, you can login to the shop and check the orderhistory there.

You can reenter your 2 SN's and assign them to the airport you want to use. When you know the order ID you should know the SN too, if not, you can login to the shop and check the orderhistory there.

Thanks you,

I was just afraid to see my serials blacklisted for a too much use. Yes as you said I got them and I'll put them in now.

Thank you all for help.

Cheers,

ALDEGUER Théo

• Verified Developer

Thanks you,

I was just afraid to see my serials blacklisted for a too much use. Yes as you said I got them and I'll put them in now.

Thank you all for help.

Cheers,

ALDEGUER Théo

They will be blacklisted when I find them in the internet or somewhere else, but not when you enter them on your PC.

They will be blacklisted when I find them in the internet or somewhere else, but not when you enter them on your PC.

Ok Great thanks, be sure you'll never find 'em on the web.

Cheers,

Theo ALDEGUER.