Seahawk & Jayhawk

maxone

i to everybody

I would like to ask a help for two small problems of mine

I have purchased appene seahawk&jayhawk and I have not understood whether to do

after having saved the file KML to find again him/it in FSX to be able to use him/it

and according to my problem, I have tried more times without succeeding to fold up you tail and rotor

how him fà someone piò to help me? if possible in language English thanks thousand to everybody

and I hope so to be able to help other little experts as me but impassioned of helicopters

maxone

Hi Maxone,

Have you read the manual? The answers to your questions are there. Also, if you do a search within the Aircraft support fora against the Seahawk/Jayhawk there is also lots there.

HTH....

[ quote = nome ' James A ' = data «26 luglio 2010 - 10:16 ' timestamp = '1280135802 'post = '240409 ']

Ciao Maxone ,

Hai letto il manuale? Le risposte alle vostre domande ci sono. Inoltre, se si esegue una ricerca all'interno del forum di supporto aereo contro i Seahawk / Jayhawk c'è anche un sacco lì.

.... HTH

[/ quote]

thanks for your answer I will try this way

maxone