AES Building missing

I don't see why the terminals arene't showing up. I did every thing right, I have a full airport, autogen is Extremily Dense. What do I do?

From which Terminals do you speak?

Which Airport?

Which FS Version?

Which AES Version?

Terminals: all the ones that have Jetways

Airport: Default Nuernberg-EDDN, Imagine Sim Hartsfield...-KATL, Imagine Sim Cincinnati-KCVG, Imagine Sim Washington Dulles-KAID

FS Version: Flight Simulator X Acceleration pack

AES Version: V2.01

AES Version: V2.01

You should ALLWAYS use the latest version of AES (in this case AES v2.06a).

But I guess what Oliver wants to hear from you next is your Support-ID. To get this please open your AESHelp application, click on "Support" and then on "Generate Support ID" the number will automatically be copied and you just have to paste it here in the forum via CTRL+V.

You should ALLWAYS use the latest version of AES (in this case AES v2.06a).

But I guess what Oliver wants to hear from you next is your Support-ID. To get this please open your AESHelp application, click on "Support" and then on "Generate Support ID" the number will automatically be copied and you just have to paste it here in the forum via CTRL+V.

Thanks, Ill see what I can do.

Support ID: 2DB8F93BFA1BF97B2FB8F93BAEBBF83B130DF93B2EB8F93B21B84603564B