IVAO DK Discount?

FeroX113

Hello Aerosoft..

I, aswel as a great part of the Danish division in IVAO, would like to start off by thanking you guys, for starting developing a great scenery for our national airport; EKCH Copenhagen/Kastrup.. We have been requesting it, with tears in our eyes for the past year or so, and it has finally been announced on the forums it'll be out this autumn..

Now, we are planning (as IVAO has done some times before), a Fly-in // big event, by this specific airport, and we would love if there were any possibility for our members within IVAO, to gain any form for discount, as we have tried before, with you guys (which was truly accepted by our members, and I know that I, and many others bought these, and attended the events).

Let me know what's possible! :)

Matias.

Hello Matias.,

If its an official IVAO event then I believe there have been discounts before for a particular scenery on the run up to the event.

Hello Shaun

It will be an official IVAO event, by the Danish division, whenever the scenery will be out ;)

So I should try & contact the HQ's, and make them announce it to you guys, or? :)

Matias

Hello Matias,

They normally contact us but its a little early yet as the scenery actually needs to be out first as a rule.

Alright :)

Thank you for the support, will wait & see then ;)

Matias.

Even though forums are "blank emotions", I love the "sound" of excitement for a scenery, or any other product in the works.