MFD Closeup...

ChevySS10424

Aerosoft,

Great product! It's our aircraft of choice in the vUSAF/134FS.

I just recieved a set of Thrusmaster MFDs and look forward to using them with the Aerosoft jet. I tried to zoom on the left and right mfd view, but it doesn't line up. Is it possible to have a new viewpoint made to see the left MFD and right MFD only?

DSCN3275.jpg

2010-5-2_10-45-56-19.jpg

Nevermind. I figured it out. Now if I can find the list of directx callouts for the MFD buttons...

Must it be DirectX callouts you use for that? Because there are "open" aircraft model variables linked to the MFD buttons, obviously, and they're listed in the gauges themselves... which you can see, as they're in XML. (And if I recall correctly, those var's are even repeated on the gauge face itself, as clickable mouse areas. At one point in beta they were, at least. Forget if i left them there, and can't check on this computer. Sorry.) But you can find those gauges in the LMFD.xml and RMFD.xml files - open 'em up with notepad even, and the var's are in there. At the top of each section of navaid type and so on, in its main <Visibility> tag. And they amay be listed in mouse areas at the very bottom also.

I'm not necessarily assuming you wouldn't know any of that, by the way, but just in case it's helpful... because I honestly know *nothing* about the operation of that hardware you're using. But I like it very much. ;-)

Scott