AES in FSX LEPA

All facilities including stairways aes airport traffic etc appear to be about 2 meters above the ground, consequently as the aircraft PMDG MD11 was configured at EGLL non of the jetways or stairway match the height of the doors this is only happening at LEPA, EDDF and EGLL are fine, if I reconfigure the aircraft then the stairs do not reach the doors, do you have any idea what can be causing this.

• Developer

Please check the installation of LEPA, maybe you have other Addons installed effecting this area, so that the airport is not at the correct level.

Please check the installation of LEPA, maybe you have other Addons installed effecting this area, so that the airport is not at the correct level.

Thanks for the quick responce Oliver, this is however a complete new install of FSX and I currently only have EGLL, EDDF and LEPA install no other addon sceneries

• Developer

Du you have a traffic tool installed, which maybe add another Afcad?

AES normally will fall down to the altitude of the Airports runway and I have no infos yet, that this is not working in LEPA X

Du you have a traffic tool installed, which maybe add another Afcad?

AES normally will fall down to the altitude of the Airports runway and I have no infos yet, that this is not working in LEPA X

I do have Just Flights Traffic X installed.

I do have Just Flights Traffic X installed.

Have now sofved the problem, after your last comment I decided to explore the Traffic X files and consequently found one BGL named LEPA, I renamed it to LEPA.BGX and the problem was gone.

Many thanks

Have now sofved the problem, after your last comment I decided to explore the Traffic X files and consequently found one BGL named LEPA, I renamed it to LEPA.BGX and the problem was gone.

Many thanks