Jetways disappearing at OPKC (Jinnat International)

Hi Oliver,

I have a problem at OPKC (Jinnah International Airport). The problem is that the jetways are visible and seem normal from away. Everything works fine like it should with AES at the rest of the airport. But when I go near the jetways they go missing and AES stops working. I have tried reinstalling version 2.06 and re-synchronization or repair of the airport but to no avail. Also deleted the files inside the vistamare folder to check but that doesn't seem to be the problem either.

I know a few people who have it working correctly and some who have the same problem as me.

Here are a few screenshots with working features and the disappearing jetways;

working here:

fs92010-03-1609-59-54-28.jpg

jetways visible:

fs92010-03-1610-02-25-23.jpg

jetways disappear:

fs92010-03-1610-03-38-11.jpg

fs92010-03-1610-04-13-01.jpg

Any help appreciated,

Thanks.

• Verified Developer

Did you assign Credits to this airport or is it still in DEMO Mode. Check if there is FULL behind this airport in AESHelp.

• Verified Developer

Can you please check, that your Autogen Slider is NOT in the left position, Autogen need to be minimum in Spare configuration.

• Verified Developer

I will check it tomorrow.

One question: Did the jetways come back, when you move away or are the gone until you restart the FS?

• Verified Developer

Ok,

I have checked my code and found the error: I used the wrong Dockingsystem.

Until I have developed a correct system, unzip the attached file to the <FS>\Aerosoft\AES\DATA Subdir and overwrite the old file, then a marshaller will do the job for the meantime.