wilco 737 PIC

lewisb69

Yes Ihave just bought the Wilco 737 PIC for Windows Vista FSX I am haveing a makor problem wit the CDU and the LNAV button. I can load the waypoints into the CDU and activate and then Execute as instructed to do so. then when I press the LNAV button nothing happens it does not light up as it says it would. and when I look at my map on the EHSI i can see the magneta line drawn but my aircraft on my EHSI display will not follow the route as planed there is no progress at all so i have no clue if i am flying the route or not. Help me please.

I also have an issue with the pos of the aircraft it keeps telling me to set the ir pos for the aircraft. I followed those steps as well but it still says in the scratch pad set the ir pos. when i look at the overhead for where u can see what it says for the pos it is blank just shows heading when i click on the heading.trk and pos.

Thank You

Marvin Brooks

I figured out the issue. You have to plug in your N and W long with min into your CDU scratchpad first then when you look at your IRS it is all set to go. Now the question is can this be imlemented into the manual so that others will know or is it just me?? I am good to go now.

Thank You

Marvin Brooks