Beaver X

Romeo_Tango

I recently bought the Beaver (download ver), I notice that on some of the models as I am flying, the engine cowling seem to fall off. I have also noticed this on some models I am using as AI traffic. I am hoping that there is an update that will correct this. The problem is, when I log-in to check for updates the beaver is not listed. When i attempt to manually register my product, I get a message telling me that either my e mail address or password is incorrect. I have tried entering the information manually and using "copy and paste". Either way I get the same message. I have sent an e mail off to the download shop, (over 24 hrs ago), but have not received a response yet. I am anxious to resolve this matter so I thought I would post here with the hope that someone here can help me.

Thanks in advance

Guest Hodge001

Hi

The cowling is controlled by the spoiler control, so if you have is assigned you may want to move it into either the full up or the full down setting to replace the cowling back where it belongs, you may want to check out this thread were the issue was recently discussed..

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=30735

It does look pretty good when she is parked up though.

I hope it helps.

Jim Hodkinson