VOZ Brisbane 1.8

Zorropisa

I have a problem with Voz Brisbane 1.8 and AES 2.05. On the gates for small and medium planes the jetways are far too low. At some gates the jetway even sinks halfway into the ground, so you can walk on the roof of the jetway into the plane. At other gates the gate attaches to the plane as if the door was a cargo hold, i.e. halfway down between door threshold and ground. The gates for heavy planes work OK (even for small planes). I have tested with several different planes at several gates with the same result. On all other airports where I have AES installed my AES 2.05 is working correctly. I have searched several forums (including Aersosoft's AES forum), but have found no post regarding this problem.

Could it be the Afcad file? I have used the one included with the Brisbane installer. I run FS9 (SP 9.1) on Windwows XP 32 bits.

Best regards

Zorropisa

• Developer

Ok,

was my fault, I set the wrong flag for this jetways.

Unpack the attached file to the <FS>\Aerosoft\AES\DATA folder and overwrite the old file.

NOTE: This fix is only AES 2.05 and will be include in future version.