Highly requested aircraft

FeroX113

Hey once again Aerosoft

This time im going to bring up a great airplane, for domestic/short international flights, which really havent gotten any support, from any add-on developing teams in FSX..

-The AVRO RJ100 series..

With its effectitivity & high performances in bad weather (The Faroe Islands, for example) -and the numerous of requests on the internet, this airplane really deserves to have a high-end replica, in FSX..

I know I (and many others -according to those forums out on the internet), personally miss it in my everyday flight experience!!

Therefore, I would kindly request you to make a model, of this great airplane serie..

Cheers

Sincerely

Matias.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with FeroX113, the Avroliner would be very nice! Maybe Aerosoft can contact Paul Hannity wo developed this Bae-146. He hasn´t finished the aircraft but maybe he would go on if you ask him? The beta-version looks really nice.

Regards,

Habbo