PMDG 747-400 Texture problem

Marty

Hello !

With my PMDG 747-400X when I extend the slats and flaps to the down position I only the metal structure that comes down, the panel components is not move.

I intalled a second time my PMDG747-400 with updated version 2.10 0040 but It's the same problem.

Can you help me please

Best regard

Marty

screen43.jpg

screen44.jpg

Hello Marty,

Looking at the PMDG Support Forum its immediately obvious that this is not a common problem, however one user reported that he could not see the airbrakes/spoilers when deployed, he was asked to check to see if he had "Advanced Animation" checked in the display menu, he hadn't and when checked he found the animation worked and he then could see the airbrakes/spoilers deploy.

Hello Marty,

Looking at the PMDG Support Forum its immediately obvious that this is not a common problem, however one user reported that he could not see the airbrakes/spoilers when deployed, he was asked to check to see if he had "Advanced Animation" checked in the display menu, he hadn't and when checked he found the animation worked and he then could see the airbrakes/spoilers deploy.

Thank you Shaun,

I will test this

Marty