Twin Mission Homeland Security Issue

Aetos1160

Hello, I am unable to complete the Homeland Security mission onboard the Twin. I have reached the point where it says on the radio to go to heading 065 and plane is 10m away and then nothing else happens :( ! I have tried several times but I never can spot the plane and complete the mission. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Well, I think I am going to give up on this mission. I have flown all over the area and even several times over the coordinates you PM'ed but no plane anywhere either in air, on ground or on water :mad: This is very frustrating because all goes according to plan up the last radio message saying the plane is within 10m! Thanks for your help anyway.

Guest Hodge001

Hi

Although it’s a long time since I flew that particular mission from memory the bandit is approaching down the river from the direction of the power station, so if fly a few tight circles at the junction of the three rivers in that area he should pass below you and you will get a sighting confirmation (I think it’s from your co-pilot), you will then have to shadow him along the river for a while.

As I say this is from memory, which is not my best subject.

I hope it helps out.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi

Although it’s a long time since I flew that particular mission from memory the bandit is approaching down the river from the direction of the power station, so if fly a few tight circles at the junction of the three rivers in that area he should pass below you and you will get a sighting confirmation (I think it’s from your co-pilot), you will then have to shadow him along the river for a while.

As I say this is from memory, which is not my best subject.

I hope it helps out.

Jim Hodkinson

Thank you Jim. I'll try again then maybe tonight if I find the time.

Hello Albrecht, Jim,

I am using v1.03 and running FSX+Acc. Strange thing is that I can complete all the other missions of the pack except this one. One thing that bothers me is that upon reaching Way Point 2 it does not deseappear as the other usually do if you see what I mean. Do you remember if your WP2 stays on screen or not? Maybe it could be the reason why it does not trigger the appearance of the bandit though the trigger for the radio messages works, but they could be time related? I have gone through the xml but I am no expert and could not see anything wrong.

• 3 months later...

WP2 did also stay on my screen (but this does't matter).

Albrecht

After WP i get told to fly heading 350 and i fly and fly until i run out of gas without any sort of other help.

Any ideas anyone?

I am pretty sure i have 1.03, how do i check and i know if the SDK2 for fllight sim