Window 7 and sounds

alpha41

Hey guys, before I went to windows 7am having no sounds issues with my AES software. Am still running FS9 on windows 7 and still no sound from the vehicles, jetway etc.

I will hear boarding complete or cabin ready for boarding but that's about it.

Any help would be great

The software is legally installed.

Everything is runs perfectly fine

Ronnie Aka alpha41

• Developer

Hey guys, before I went to windows 7am having no sounds issues with my AES software. Am still running FS9 on windows 7 and still no sound from the vehicles, jetway etc.

I will hear boarding complete or cabin ready for boarding but that's about it.

Any help would be great

The software is legally installed.

Everything is runs perfectly fine

Ronnie Aka alpha41

And you will hear: "Blocks in Position", "Prepare for Pushback"...

Please check the volume setting in AEShelp/AESconfig for the Jetway and Vehicles.

If you have installed FSCamera, check the settings of this Addon as you find the note in the manuel of AES

Please check the volume setting in AEShelp/AESconfig for the Jetway and Vehicles.

If you have installed FSCamera, check the settings of this Addon as you find the note in the manuel of AES

All sounds are good to go. I did uncheck the Active Camera 1st two settings and Walla!!

The only problem am having so far is my A/C crashing when in spot mood and either requesting pushback and resetting A/C to exact position..

At this time the airport is Fly Tampa Seattle.

Alpha41

• Developer

I did read the manual but I don't have such an option to repair pushback. Am running version 2.04

Ronnie

See Page 12/13, the button is in the aircraft configuration, where you also can set the Doors.