Overland RJAA compatability?

Climb1

Hi

Yesterday I purchased the Overland Japanese Airports V3 and installed it on my system with the aim of using AES at RJAA. However for some reason AES does not recognise that Narita has been installed and is in the Scenery library and scenery.cfg files. Its currently sitting at #4 with AES #1 of course.

As a guide I downloaded and installed the freeware Boston Logan scenery which is also supported by AES, just to test if this was noticed. Indeed Boston shows up in dark green on the AES list of installed addons.

RJAA shows up as "red" on the full list and a message pops up saying "Addon Scenery Overland Tokyo Narita Japan (Volume 3) not found or not active. Please install or activate in the scenery library first"

It is definitely in the library and is active.

I am running AES 2.04 on FS9 with Vista and I still have 14 credits available.

Many thanks.

Wayne

Thanks for that Calmundo.

My bad for not using the search. TBH I was up til 3am last night to no avail. Then spent 6+ hours today trying to solve a few FS issues as well as this one. By the time I came on here my brain was frazzled.

Cheers again. :)

Wayne

Thanks for that Calmundo.

My bad for not using the search. TBH I was up til 3am last night to no avail. Then spent 6+ hours today trying to solve a few FS issues as well as this one. By the time I came on here my brain was frazzled.

Cheers again. :)

Wayne

:lol: Bad day!

Did the update linked in my post solve this particular problem? :)