Doors

jared525

does anyone know how to set up key to open the front and rear right doors for so the catering and cleaning trucks look like they are at my plane for a reason. thanks. oh the aircraft i usually fly are the posky 737-800 and the posky 767-300. thanks.

Try this.

First make sure the "T" key is assigned to tailhook in FS9 as well as the

"W" key to folding wings.

Add these lines to the bottom of your aicraft.cfg file

[TailHook] // Cargo door.

tailhook_length=1 ;(feet)

tailhook_position = 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 ;(feet) longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datum

[folding_wings] // Main deck cargo door.

wing_fold_system_type = 4 ;0=None

fold_rates = 0.05,1.00 ;Percent per second

Now T should open the cargo doors and W the entry doors.

Again only if they are assigned in the model, don't use the POSKY other than the 757.

But these keys work on other models with those door configurations.

Cheers

i am able to open the cargo and the normal passenger doors. what i want to know if i can open are the rear doors and the front door opposite the typical passenger door.

i am able to open the cargo and the normal passenger doors. what i want to know if i can open are the rear doors and the front door opposite the typical passenger door.

I don't think so...

Even on the official aircrafts add-ons, you can't open those doors, so I don't think you could on freeware ones...