invisable ships

JLE01

Hello aerosoft,

Just want to say. i love the Seahawk/jayhawk. so far i dont have any complants with the product. But i do seem to have a problem with the ships that are in the saved flights. there all invisable except for the one Fuel pump drop off. I can see and land on that ship. Im running windows Vista 64 Home deluxe.3 Gig Ram I7 Duel core 2.7 960 Mgh FS X Acceleration. Seahawk/ Jayhawk 2.11. Tried as was sujested on other forums. Like uninstalling acceleration to get rid of sevice pack 2, tried changing my scenery setings to lower settings, and high settings still no ships showing up Just the Helo sitting in the middle of the ocean. Any help would be great. But If i cant see them im OK with that seeing that i can fly her without the ships.Handles great for me even with my realism settings on high (Full Right). Auto works fine at that setting. Dont mind changing my view to get rid of the red. one of the first helos that i could actually get to follow a heading in auto. still trying to learn her but so far no compaints on the helo Just invisable ships. Oh Yea one other thing whin i try to fly the ILS training in Norfolk. she starts in the ocean CRASH !! almost forgot thatone anyway. If somebody can help me i would appreciate it.

Regards Jerry.

Hello Jerry,

Can you make sure that the LHD scenery has been added to the scenery library, if not then you can add it manually.

Also can you check the following folder to ee if the files are installed there too.

*:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Boats\Aerosoft_Ship\Scenery

• Upvote 1

Many Thanks Mr. Fletcher It was in my Sim Object folder But wasnt in my Scenery files It All Seems to be OK thanks Again, Now I Can See The Ships.

Makes this product that much better.

Many thanks Jerry

• 10 months later...