What's the deal here?

alainneedle1

OK! I was waiting for New Orleans addon, saw it and I was happysmile.gif ........NOT mad.gif ....no night texture and one season only and on the top of it the description said "(in most cases this is not a real issue)" ?? where is the survey on that?

I did buy 2 of your city without night texture.......should have not, the product is good but I found myself flying at night more than I expected......

What about making the same product with and without night texture so we can choose between both, I understand the city with night texture will be more expensive but for people like me I would not care paying $40.00us for a complete package.........

Now I am waiting for Miami + Ft-Lauderdale with night texture.....rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

Hello alainneedle1,

I believe everything you say has been said and reasons given before.

Sorry for my ignorance since I don't read all the post everyday, is there a way for you to link me these post so I can educate myself on the subject.

Thank you Shaun.

• Upvote 1

Sorry for my ignorance since I don't read all the post everyday, is there a way for you to link me these post so I can educate myself on the subject.

Thank you Shaun.

This maybe the link you require, if not no doubt someone else will pipe in http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=28569&hl=new%20orleans%20night%20textures&st=0

Surprising how folk react when asked in a polite manner eh!! Food for thought.

• Upvote 1

This maybe the link you require, if not no doubt someone else will pipe in http://www.forum.aer...20textures&st=0

Surprising how folk react when asked in a polite manner eh!! Food for thought.

Thank you for the link but what I am looking for is the link on the debate (or explanation) about why it is Aerosoft will sale a product without night texture and one season only.

I am just curious and I'll like to read about others input on statement like these "in most cases this is not a real issue".

PS: If I was impolite in any way shape or form please tell me where so I can apologize.......best regards.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for the link but what I am looking for is the link on the debate (or explanation) about why it is Aerosoft will sale a product without night texture and one season only.

I am just curious and I'll like to read about others input on statement like these "in most cases this is not a real issue".

All I can suggest is do a search/advanced search to find what you need. I personally have not followed the threads therefore cannot comment on them but what I do know is that if you dig deep enough you will find them :)

PS: If I was impolite in any way shape or form please tell me where so I can apologize.......best regards.

Folks would have read this thread by now and I have a feeling that they would rather let it rest, your apology as indicated above will be enough to appease them :D Enough said on that one I would think. Have fun in your searching, but, if you cannot find what you are looking for then don't hesitate to ask, someone will assist you.

Thank you again for your reply, I guess I was expecting more from the Aerosoft staff, only one reply from Shaun Fletcher telling me "I believe everything you say has been said and reasons given before. "

I will search the site to see if I can find "all the reasons given before" on this subject. Look to me like this was a touchy subject for Aerosoft.......

Thank you again for your reply, I guess I was expecting more from the Aerosoft staff, only one reply from Shaun Fletcher telling me "I believe everything you say has been said and reasons given before. "

I will search the site to see if I can find "all the reasons given before" on this subject. Look to me like this was a touchy subject for Aerosoft.......

Thank you Shaun for your reply, from a business point of view I understand Aerosoft position (I'm a business man myself), spend less as possible and make as much money as possible that's how we can stay in business.

I am not convince less people people will buy your US city if the price was raised by 50% or more because night texture are included.

So allow me to start a new tread so I can ask who will be welling to buy the US city with night texture, I understand this may not change your mind about including night texture to all US city but at leat will have others feeling on that specific subject.

Thank you very much.