Can't install PMDG MD11x

PeterS

Hi - I get this message "Could not write license data!" and please contact customer support for further instructions, when i try to install this into VISTA. I have a twin boot system and have successfully installed this in XP on the same machine. Why can't i install this on VISTA?

I look forward to a reply so this can be resolved.

Regards

Peter

Hi

I've already sent a mail to those guys but they haven't even acknowledged it. I waited months for this to be delivered only to find i can't install on VISTA. Could this have anything to do with me already using the registration key to install on XP? I want to use it on both operating systems, after all, i've bought the program haven't i?

Would it be worth uninstalling XP and trying again on VISTA?

Regards

Peter

Hello Peter,

I remember seeing a mail with your situation and passing it onto the correct folks.

Have you checked our spam to see if its in there as there is no mail in the box I left it in.

If not could you please possibly write again with an alternative e-mail to the one you used last time.